Even though you’re not a first-time buyer, moving to a new house can still be a stressful experience.
There are so many things to think about, arrange and get right; with finding the ideal mortgage probably the most important.
In our experience, the two questions home movers generally want answering are:
- How much can we borrow?
- How much will the monthly repayments be?
Of course, the detail is important too:
- Should you fix the interest rate? If so, how long for? Or should you go for a tracker or variable rate deal?
- Is it worth paying a higher arrangement fee to get a lower interest rate?
- What type of survey should you get done on your new home?
- What insurances do you need if you are taking on a larger mortgage and property?
All these questions, and more, need to be asked and answered. That’s what we are here for.
Why choose us as your mortgage adviser?
We are experienced, knowledgeable, experts and will lead you through the mortgage maze, holding your hand, helping you make the right decisions, until the day arrives when you pick up the keys.
We’re independent too.
That means we have access to the whole of the intermediary market and can recommend lenders not on the high street, perhaps even some you have never heard of.
Finally, in most cases, we won’t charge you a fee for our services as the amount we get paid by the lender will cover our time.
Get in touch
Our mortgage advisers are here and ready to help you move home.
Call us on 0800 612 8099 or drop an email to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.